We are hiring!
Salary: $8/hr Working location: Tai Seng
Working Hours: 9-6pm
Interested applicant text Mr Chng @ 98361779 / send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ATT to MR Chng
-Assist in marketing of company and products
-Willing to learn
-No experience required
-On-job training provided
-Interested applicants please text "marketing" to Ryan@93376032
Full / Part timers needed
Industry: marketing, service
- full time: up to $3000++ per mth
- part time: up to $500 per wk
- working schedule can be self arranged
- no experience required, on-job-training provided
- at least 18 yrs old
- Singaporean/PR may apply
Interested candidates please do text ur details of "name, age/gender, MARKETING" to 81138396.
We are looking for Marketing Executive with Recruitment experience.
Education Level: Degree
Only female candidate can apply.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Or you can contact us at 62820074.
Requires leadership and drive. Are you up for the challenge?
- Assist in expanding clientele base
- Brand ambassador and product representatives
- Excellent customer service
- strong communicative, people skills
- enthusiastic personality
- able to work in a team, and excel individually
- Overseas trips and workshops
- Performance-based promotion
- Uncapped earnings (min. $2k-4k per month)
No sales experience required. On-the-job training provided.
Keen for more details? SMS your age, highest qualification level and availability to 83672158. OR send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants would be notified.
Part time marketing executive
Assist the managers in simple presentation, sales transaction, customer service
Earning $500-$700 per week
No experience needed
On the job training will be provided
O level/ A level/ Poly / ORD / ITE are welcome
For more details, please call / MSG 97700380 with your name and age
LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE? ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
- Non Desk-bound
- Face-to-Face Marketing
- Events & Roadshows
- Be the brand ambassador of clients' product and services. (finance/banking, NPOs, FMCG)
- strong people and communication skills
- outgoing personality
- able to perform individually and be a team-player
- dynamic and fast-paced learners
- Overseas trips and training
- Career Progression to mid and higher management level
- Min. ($2k-4K/month). Uncapped earnings
Immediate vacancy. On-the-job training provided. Interested to find out more? SMS 83672158 with age, highest qualification and availability, or send in your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants would be notified.
You will provide administrative support to the marketing communication team, assisting with marketing and PR events along with seeking out collaboration opportunities. You will also be responsible for arrangements at events such as press conferences, fashion shows, music events, etc. You will be involved in the production of marketing collaterals as well as photo and videoshoots. You will also ensure consistent and relevant communications within appropriate channels internally and externally. You will also need to be abreast with the current trends in the fashion, music, design and film industry as well as maintaining positive relationships with our partners.
Tertiary qualifications in Hotel management / Marketing or its related discipline.
Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in administrative function, preferably in a sales environment. Fresh school leavers will be considered too.
Excellent communicator, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Interest applicants are invited to forward a detailed resume, indicating clearly your current and expected salary to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for telemarketers to work on weekdays from Mondays-Thursdays.
Location: Toa Payoh Central
Must be able to speak English & Chinese. Those with experience need apply.
Contact 97433359 for interview.
• To call and qualify potential prospects to arrange for quality appointments from a provided list
• Present products with confidence using provided scripts
• Track and report daily performance
• Able to establish relationships with potential customers over the phone
• Good organization skills, ability to schedule appointments effectively
• Results-oriented and possess a positive attitude
• Able to speak fluent English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients)
• Product training and coaching will be provided for those with no prior experience
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred
• Retirees and Homemakers are encouraged to apply
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, office hours
Location: Toa Payoh (Right next to Braddell MRT, Exit C)
Interested applicants please call 6517 4933 / 4920 or send your resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.